Varun's Vagaries

One big Potpourri

Recent Posts

10.10.08

Blogroll and Link Exchange

Posted by Varun

Attn people requesting link exchange : I appreciate that you find my blog to be worthy of a backlink.However I must request you to please use the shoutbox and not the comments to ask for a link exchange.Really I do not mean any insult or anger,it is a genuine request.I am more than happy to add you to my blogroll.



New Feature :
I didn't want to make a new post for this but,I have added a separate page for a blogroll.I will not only add links to the blogs I read,But I'll also post a short description of the site.Naturally I'll have to pick and choose so if you request a link exchange,it may take a day or 2 for me to put it up.Please bear with me :)

thanks
varun


... Stumble Upon Toolbar ...♦... ♦... ♦...

3 comments:

Mith said...

hey checked out your new blogroll page...its like a mini-review..thanks!

Anonymous said...

lol!

Its a nice idea to put up a separate page for the blogs you are interested in...

Seems like you are too much involved with blogging. its a good sign.

Keep it up!
Reason for Liberty

Anonymous said...

You have a nice blogroll.