Varun's Vagaries

One big Potpourri

Recent Posts

25.9.08

Parting ways...

Posted by Varun

Lately I've started to get the feeling that Varun's Vagaries has veered off it's original course,which was to be a funny personal diary of sorts,and increasingly I have posted things about the one thing I love the most,technology.I don't want to write too much and dissolve away the quality (if any) of my writing.So with a not so heavy heart,I have decided that when I'm here,the nerd in me will be banished to a corner of my mind.I have given that guy a new playground,My Tech Blog!

It's called the Tech Prescription,and you get unlimited refills,no charge levied.Lots of exciting Computers and Internet related stuff will find it's way there.Feel free to drop by any time with your troubles of the E kind and I'll readily offer a solution if it isn't way over my head.I have also shifted the related posts from Vagaries to Tech Prescriptions.

See you there!


... Stumble Upon Toolbar ...♦... ♦... ♦...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Often things veer off course or a good reason...perhaps taking you where your heart wants to go instead of where your mind wants to go....

Then, compartmentalizing isn't all a bad thing, so starting an additional tech blog is probably the best idea for you...I'll check it out once I'm done here....

L. Venkata Subramaniam said...

its a good idea to stick to topical blogs.

What is interesting is that you are saying you will partition yourSelf into two - the nerd and the stud!

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

I think having your personal blog and another blog that shows your interest is a great idea. I will have to stop by the other as well as I am horrible with anything technical!

Anonymous said...

Hey Verun,

Sounds like a great new blog,I will go take a look. I just wish I was so technically minded when it comes to blogging. I'm been blogging for two years and whenever I seek help they talk in double dutch and wonder why I stare blankly back at them.