Varun's Vagaries

One big Potpourri

Recent Posts

26.8.08

Scrubs : the last hurrah?

Posted by Varun

The 8th season of widely watched Hospital comedy Scrubs has started filming.I was wondering when that would happen,since the last season was cut short so abruptly.This is almost certainly going to be the last season since both Zach Braff(JD) and Judy Reyes(Carla) are set to leave the show in search of new challenges.I don't think the show will survive without two of it's main protagonists.Hopefully this will be a finale to remember,unlike friends,which I thought dragged on forever!

Anywho,let's look forward to the new season with some of my favourite moments/quotes from the past 7 seasons (in no particular order)

--------------------
Turk: Sir, I promise you, if you offer her the job again she'll say yes. And I'll do anything, I'll pick up extra shifts, I'll volunteer -- I'll volunteer at the clinic; Whatever you want!
Kelso: Ahh! I want you to kill the giant bat that's been living in my attic!
Turk: You keep Enid in the attic?

--------------------
Cox: Shower shorts, newbie?
J.D.: For the man who has nothing to hide, but still wants to.
--------------------
Cox: Lady, people aren't chocalates. Do you know what they are mostly. Bastards, bastard coated bastards with bastard filling.
--------------------
Janitor: Your stupid.
JD: Thats it?
Janitor: Give it time. It'll eat at you
(later on)
JD:Am I stupid?
Elliot: Yeah a little bit.
--------------------
Everything comes down to a Poo

--------------------
Cox:"In fact...I'd...I'd like you to be the boy's godfather."
J.D.:[tearing up] "I...am honored."
Cox:[mocking] "I...am lying."
--------------------
Kelso: So, Ted, how is Professor Cox doing?
Ted: Excellent, sir! And you know what else? I quit!
Kelso: No you don't.
Ted: Well I'm leaving early today!
Kelso: Noo, you're coming back to my office and doing BUSY-WORK.
Ted: Fine, but I'm getting a soda first!
Kelso: Whatever.

--------------------
Ted's Band

--------------------

Kelso: "If the nurses are going to continue on like this, I'm going to give them their raise, but I'm going to do it by firing 3 of them, the ugly ones. What do you think of that Ted?"
Ted: (in his mind) "Whatever you think is right sir."
Ted: "You're an ass."
Kelso: "Ted you idiot, you just said the out loud thing in your head and the in your head thing out loud.
--------------------


... Stumble Upon Toolbar ...♦... ♦... ♦...

1 comments:

Mith said...

LOL!!! i love ted, i love janitor, i love JD...inshort, i love the show...and i'm devastated that it's ending :( ...have seen only till season 4 and can't wait to watch the rest. :)